Thursday 30 June 2011

First post


So.

First post.

I've been convinced in numerous instances that starting a blog is extremely foolish. I've been told that it's as if I'm scribing my daily experiences onto a book that anyone can, and will read. On the other hand, however, I've been told that most bloggers are unsuccessful at garnering attention, which is the essential point of a blog. Regardless, I've decided to take a part in the blogosphere, in its expansive and disarrayed glory.

Perhaps time will tell if they were right to warn me.

2 comments:

  1. What a good blog to find... Keep on posting, people will get interested over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck dude!
    Looking forward to your blog
    Hope your gardening experiences will be usefull!
    follow'd

    ReplyDelete